Mesajlar
Tepki Puanı
İnternet Sayfası
link
Facebook
link
Hey,

it depends on. I assume that group will be capable to play the microtonal notes, right? How big of a group? Would you be willing to play vocal pieces (but only with instruments) or just compositions specially made for instrumental music?

Something with a slow tempo should be ideal for beginners I guess and not that far away to western ears.

I would probably start with this instrumental piece: Saz Semaisi - Hasip Dede (Erzurumlu) - Nihavend.

Son düzenleme:
Mesajlar
Tepki Puanı
Hey,

it depends on. I assume that group will be capable to play the microtonal notes, right? How big of a group? Would you be willing to play vocal pieces (but only with instruments) or just compositions specially made for instrumental music?

Something with a slow tempo should be ideal for beginners I guess and not that far away to western ears.

I would probably start with this instrumental piece: Saz Semaisi - Hasip Dede (Erzurumlu) - Nihavend.

Thank you for the reply! This is a good one. I, together with some friends, want to start playing this wonderful music. We are at the begging so we we should start with pieces in the most tempered makams. If you know other pieces like that you sent early, please send me.

Mesajlar
Tepki Puanı
İnternet Sayfası
link
Facebook
link
I've looked at the (a bit old) tanbur method book by Necip Gülses you can find here: Tanbur Metodu - Necip Gülses

He lists some exercise pieces for beginners of the instrument "tanbur". Coincidentally the first piece he recommends is the one I also recommended. Also the other mentioned ones by our users are also in the lists. In the method book you can find the sheet music or alternatively you can use our forum for all the different versions. I will link the first half of the lists from that book.

Page 66 - 2. tier

1. Saz Semaisi - Hasip Dede (Erzurumlu) - Nihavend
2. Peşrev - Hüseyin Sadettin Arel - Nihavend
3. Peşrev - Hasan Ağa (Benli) - Rast
4. Peşrev - Salih Efendi (Neyzen-dede) - Acem Aşiran

Page 71 - 3. tier

1. Peşrev - Refik Fersan - Tanburi - Rast
2. Peşrev - Cemil Bey (Tanburi) - Neva
3. Peşrev - Seyfettin Osmanoğlu (Şehzade) - Bayati
4. Peşrev - Belirsiz - Neva
5. Saz Semaisi - Veli Dede - Neyzen Bursalı, Deli Dede - Hicaz (Hümayun)

Page 77 - 4. tier

1. Saz Semaisi - Ömer Efendi (Kanuni) - Bayati
2. Peşrev - Rauf Yekta Bey - Mahur
3. Saz Semaisi - Osman Dede (Neyzen-şeyh) - Segah
4. Peşrev - Nedim Ağa - Sultani Yegah
5. Saz Semaisi - Nedim Ağa - Sultani Yegah
6. Saz Semaisi - İbrahim Efendi (Mısırlı-udi) - Acem Aşiran
7. Oyun Havası - Cemil Bey (Tanburi) - Hüseyni
8. Peşrev - Yusuf Paşa (Neyzen) - Neveser

In the following pages you can also find the 5th, 6th and 7th tiers. As I said that whole method book also contains the sheet music but you can check out our site for more versions.

Son düzenleme:
Üst Alt